Make a Reservation
Book ahead online
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We want to make sure we’re keeping you, and everyone, COVID SAFE.
In light of the COVID situation in NSW, we’re implementing measures and practices to make sure we’re all being safe.
Some points to note and keep in mind when coming into The Cauliflower Hotel, Waterloo:
- Each guest will need to register their details upon arrival at the venue. This is done by scanning the QRCode and registering with Services NSW.
- Sanitise and wash your hands regularly.
- Respect 1.5m distance between all groups at all times.
- We have a dedicated COVID Marshall, operating at a minimum of key service times.
- Capacity is limited to one person every four square metres and a 300 person limit applies.
We look forward to seeing you at The The Forgotten Cask, Waterloo.